Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wedding Sutff

Here are just a couple of more things I made for my daughter's wedding, the 150 cupcakes.
Then I was afraid I would not have enough center pieces, so I bought 4 bouquets of daisies from Costco and put them in my extra vases and tied them with bows. Simple, pretty and they added a lot to the venue. I did these the morning of the wedding.(Bought the flowers day before).
These are the flower girls baskets I made. I bought 3 clearance brown baskets from Joanne's for about $1.50 and painted them with white craft paint, wrapped the handles with ribbon and used left over porcelain flowers from my own wedding years ago. They turned out quite pretty, if I do say so myself.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing wedding stuff! I like each and everything in this post. We are also getting married so I am finding ideas for our big day. Please share some mores ideas dear! If you have suggestions for affordable wedding venues Los Angeles then please share that too!

    ReplyDelete